TopCashback is the world’s most generous free cashback, coupon and all-round money-saving website. Each month half a million transactions pass through the company globally; that’s one person every five seconds who relies on us to save them money. TopCashback is privately owned and is an ethical company, guided by the motto “do as you would be done by.” We
extend this practice of Fair Play to our members, partners, clients, and employees as one of our core values.
TopCashback USA is looking for a Partnerships Manager to join the award-winning Partnerships team. We work with over 4,000 retail, travel, luxury, and tech brands and are responsible for developing value-driven relationships with online retailers as well as affiliate network and agency partners.
As Partnerships Manager, you will be overseeing a portfolio of
recognizable brands, tasked with both driving performance and further developing relationships with your clients. The ideal applicant will have a solid understanding of US ecommerce and retail markets with a min. 1 year experience in the affiliate marketing industry. They should be organized and self-motivated with a go-getter attitude, ready to hit the ground running.
• Partner Communications – Develop new and strengthen existing relationships with brands and partners via online and, eventually, in-person communication
• Account Strategy – Understand client objectives and develop comprehensive and strategic optimization plans.
• Reporting – Analyze and report on merchant promotional performance via proprietary data insights software. Work closely with business analytics department to create detailed performance reports, case studies and present results both internally and externally
• Sales Forecasting – Effectively create and manage a healthy opportunity pipeline, seeing opps through full sales-cycle with the goal of hitting monthly personal/team targets
• Inspire and Lead – Serve as a role-model and support resource for junior staff
• Enthusiastic approach to work. Self-motivation and pro-activity a must
• 1-2 years’ experience in Account Management required, with a minimum of 1 year experience in Affiliate Marketing desired
• Superior reading comprehension, critical thinking and oral + written communication skills including proposal-writing and negotiation skills
• Problem-solving pro with the ability to think out of the box• Strong time-management and organizational skills. Requires minimal supervision to ensure all work-related tasks are performed within defined deadlines.
• Ability to quickly learn and utilize proprietary backend software as well as web-based reporting and CRM software
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Travel required. This role will require regular client/partner visits when possible and full participation in web-based and in-person industry conferences and events
• Honest with a sense of fair play. Takes pride and ownership in work and believes in the company’s commitment to becoming the world’s most generous cash back site.
This is a full-time salaried position.
This job will be remote until the business has deemed it is safe to return to the office.
TopCashback is the US’s most generous cash back website. Having been established in 2011, we are now one of the market-leaders in cash back and growing rapidly. TopCashback is a global, multi-cultural start-up backed by a hugely successful UK company that’s been thriving for well over a decade. TopCashback is an ethical company and lives by the motto “Do as you
would be done by”. We extend this way of operating to all of our members, merchants and partners as one of our core values.